Thursday, June 26, 2008

Riding out of my life? I hope NOT!

Alexandra, you got a new bike this week. Daddy and I toyed with the idea of getting a bike for you for weeks, but when Toys R Us came out with their weekly flier that said Princess bikes were $20 off, I was all over it.
So off we went in search of that perfect bike. Princess bikes come in two sizes: 12 inches and 16 inches. We had the seat set to the highest setting for the 12 inch and it was too small for you, the 16 inch was too big. i saw blood and concussion all over it. So we continued our search for a bike better suited for you--a 14 inch bike. This one happened to be Dora and was perfect, except it wasn't princess. So you rode it and loved it, and so off to the cash register we went. Now when you ride your tricycle you look overgrown. Annika has her eye on it, i'l have you know!
Bottom line is you love it and look so big. I joked with daddy and said you're on your way to riding out of our lives! I love you, honey! Don't ride out on me yet, ok!

No comments: