Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First (real) Haircut!



Alexandra turned four recently and in her four years she's never had a haircut. I know, sounds crazy but i really am partial to long hair, as is she. I have done the occasional snipping of bangs to get the hair out of her eyes, and i must say i did that with lackluster results. The combination of me not at all being a professional stylist with dull scissors did not produce pretty results. Thankfully hair grows pretty quickly!

I always have found so much joy in putting her hair in different styles and she's enjoyed it as well. Well, the time had come when her hair was just looking, well, drab no matter what we tried to do with it. So it was time for a snip.
She took to the idea much better than expected and was a real trooper. I think she actually liked being primped! Though we only had a few inches snipped, she now has a lovely long-layered cut which she can spot up or down. :)Here are a few pictures from her first hair cut, and yes i did keep her hair!

No comments: